The arts inhabit a vital and indispensable part of South Florida’s LGBTQ community, not just to inspire, but to build bridges in connection and understanding. As we enter 2022 with resilience and many lessons learned, that vital role that our arts organizations play is more apparent than ever. Our Fund Foundation seeks to continue supporting that valuable contribution with grants from the LGBTQ Arts & Culture Fund. With this application, Our Fund is asking arts and culture organizations to propose projects that can re-engage with audiences and stakeholders in 2022. Projects should aim to incorporate and build upon strategies devised during uncertain times, while looking toward a path to resilience and sustainability in a changed cultural landscape of both challenges and opportunities.
To be eligible for a 2022 Our Fund Foundation Arts & Culture Fund grant, your agency must:
- Be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization or provide documentation that the organization is fiscally sponsored by an organization that has 501(c)(3) status.
- Be either:
- A LGBTQ-primary organization (defined as an organization whose mission includes the LGBTQ population as the primary focus of their work; whose staff and board predominantly reflect the LGBTQ community; and which primarily serves LGBTQ people); or
- A non-LGBTQ-primary organizations seeking funding for a LGBTQ-specific program/project.
- Request support for an organization or program/project in Broward or Miami-Dade Counties.
- Request support for a program/project occurring between June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.
Please note that an agency may submit or be a partner in only one proposal for an Arts & Culture Fund grant in a grant cycle.
Deadline and Timeline
Arts & Culture Grant Overview Meeting
Thursday, February 10 at 9:00 AM
(RSVP with Obed Caballero at firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual meeting links)
Agencies interested in applying for and receiving grants from the LGBTQ Arts & Culture Fund are encouraged to attend to have questions answered about the application, the new registration and submission process, and priorities for the LGBTQ Arts & Culture Fund grants.
Begin accepting online applications:
February 1, 2022
February 28, 2022 at 11:45 PM
* Please review guidelines carefully before submitting an application electronically (below).